Maybe you have noticed that the blog was down since yesterday night. For a good reason : the blog design has been refreshed! No big new changes, the navigation is still the same, but for english speakers, I introduce the blog in english, at last!
Unfortunately, after a database error, I’ve lost almost all the translations (yes, argh, I’m trully sorry and so sad about that)… So please, be patient, I’ll translate the old posts as soon as possible!
Basically, here is a list of new features:
- The blog is available in english (yeay!)
- I’m introducing a new categoy called “Post-Hips”, which is not visible on the homepage. This category will present some of my decor mood, inspirations and small posts. Follow me on facebook or twitter to stay tuned about those posts!
- The responsive version has been improved
- New logo based on the old one
- New clean sidebar
- New navigation by seasons!
- For english speakers: new newsletter as well!
And, of course, if you find any bug (and you will, there is still a ton of bugs everywhere, please let me know.
I really hope that you like this new version, and again, welcome english speakers! Please, sit and nestle, there is more to come soon!